Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnsgurl_20 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:04 PM
    I'm clueless
    I'm 4 months pregnant and I need an ultrasound done to find out if I'm having a boy or girl, but my medical card already covered one. The father is indian and he has an indian card does anyone know if his card could cover an ultrasound since it's his child?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Hun, you don't NEED to find out if you are having a boy or a girl. That is a luxury. You only WANT an ultrasound to find out the sex. Right?

What is wrong with the element of surprise? There was a day in time when it was not possible to know the sex of your child.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 07:34 PM
    I agree... you don't need one... if you Want one, pay the money and go get one done privately...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clueless [ 1 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last month with dizzies heart pounding very tierd even after sleeping for 12 hours vison problems chest pain hot flushes neck pain body treamorsbeen to doctor had blood test galore ultra sound of heart been to hospital many many times they all keep telling me its annexity I...

I am so clueless! [ 9 Answers ]

Ughh, I feel dumb even asking this, like I am 15 years old again (I'm actually 30), but it's been a long time since I've been in this situation and I am feeling uncertain here. I am not going into a long-winded explanation, so I will just give the basics. I have recently realized I have a crush on...

Clueless - Nintendo Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - My 8 year old daughter is asking for a Nintendo video game this year for X-Mas. I am absolutely clueless! She said she wants a Nintendo DS so she can play a Cheetah Girls video game. I looked at there is a Cheetah Girls game, but it says it is for Nintendo Advanced. And to further my...

I am clueless, help me please... [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I know that I keep asking questions, but I have been researching, and I am still concerned. I read that if you go off your birth control pill then you might miss a period. What I don't understand well what I am confused about is that I was off birth control for last month and I...

View more questions Search