Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AarCo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 09:36 PM
    80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title
    Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because that's all I have to go on! I remember loving the movie and I just want to know the title so I can watch it again! Anyone have a clue as to what movie it was?
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 28, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Was it called Legend.. with very very young tom cruise?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089469/plotsummary
    AarCo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 10:03 PM
    OH MY GOD That's IT. I so don't remember Tom Cruise being in it but the summary on IMDB is exact. Thank you so much!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 30, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Great movie! Falls in with labryth and some other good ones... lol. I found it at best buy and f.y.e. You might check online I'm sure you could find it pretty cheap.
    jcole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AarCo
    Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because that's all I have to go on! I remember loving the movie and I just want to know the title so I can watch it again! Anyone have a clue as to what movie it was??
    1983 movie legend with tom cruise
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 17, 2007, 11:35 PM
    The legend, a great movie, one of my favs when I was younger
    StarlyteAngel08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AarCo
    Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because that's all I have to go on! I remember loving the movie and I just want to know the title so I can watch it again! Anyone have a clue as to what movie it was??
    Sound like it might be The Last Unicorn. Some guy has a red bull who herd all the unicorns and they are help captive until the last one goes in search of the others thinking she can't possibly be the last one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80's fantasy movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE help me figure out what movie this is... It has to be an 80's movie although it could be very, very late 70's (78 or 79)... All I remember is that it was about a little boy (maybe 8-10) who lived with his grandparents and his grandmother asked him to go to the corner store to buy...

Title to an 80's fantasy movie [ 5 Answers ]

My friends and I are on a quest to find the title to a fantasy movie from the 80's. All we can remember is it has two kids about 9-10 on a quest to find a man in a castle w/ a heart of stone and to kill him w/ a sword they get late in the movie. They do kill the guy, when they do, his heart...

Children's fantasy movie - please help me find title! [ 3 Answers ]

I couldn't tell you if the movie used puppets like in never ending story or was animated, it was too long ago. It was probably around the time of The Last Unicorn, another movie I had sketchy memories of but recently found. The characters weren't people, and the setting was not like normal...

View more questions Search