Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissChocolate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Things to Talk About with boyfriend
    My husband and I have been together for 10 years and we have 2 children together. It seems like lately when we are just relaxing at home together we have nothing to talk about. He gets really offended by this and thinks it mean I don't love him anymore but i do still love him with all my heart. What are some things I could start up a conversation about? :confused:
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Nov 13, 2007, 01:57 PM
    What do u mean he gets offended? Did he tell you this? Offended that you don't go out together? That you don't have "us time?" Do you both work? Do you stay home and he works? Does he stay home and you work? You can easily bring up a conversation about headlines in the news that day or about any celebrity marriage and kids (such as that girl Brittany), like what you think should happen to her kids. Talk about each others day. Maybe something happened that was not pleasant in his or your day. Talk about new movies, goals you both want for your children, where you want to be in 8 years.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Nov 13, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Plan a date with him to show him your affection. Go out to dinner, just the two of you so you can be alone to chat. Or even get a babysitter for the kids at cook a big meal at home for just the two of you. He'll see how much you care for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to talk to ex-boyfriend? [ 17 Answers ]

My current boyfriend “P” and I have been together for more than a year now. Everything is going great, minus the unexpected arguments that I am sure every couple goes through. My ex-bf "M" and I do keep in touch but it’s very rare, and it’s ALL innocent. Maybe once every two weeks. He’s 3,000...

Ex boyfriend is doing things that don't make any sense [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all. I submitted a question back in September about myself and my ex. We were dating for 3 years. August was our 3 year anniversary and about a week and a half after that he broke up with me. Also take in mind we were living in a house together as well. Which made it even more difficult to...

Why does she talk about her ex boyfriend to me? [ 12 Answers ]

So, as some of you may know already I met this girl at a party and she ended up giving me her number. Anyway, so like she talks to me a lot but she doesn't call much. So we've gone out once before and all and I think she is still interested just because every time I call her we talk for long...

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

View more questions Search