Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smcthatgirl2 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 03:20 AM
    Why doesn't he like me?
    Hi,
    Okay so I know this guy and we have been family friends for like quite a few years now and I see him occasionally when some of our family friends all meet up. He's always been sort of quiet and never really talked to me. I have liked him for quite a while now and last year he started sending me emails like flirting with me and stuff and I was really surprised. He complimented me and was being a bit 2 sexual for my liking and I guess he sort of got the idea that I'm frigid, I'm not , just not a slut . And ever since then things have been even more awkward and I feel like he avoids me all the time. I'm nice to him and I make conversation but he never seems to respond. He's friends with a lot of other girls and he gets along great with them. I don't see why he ignores me. He even said that we were two different types of people and he doesn't talk to me because he has nnothing to tal kabout with me. I was really upset about that because like no one wants to be called boring. He admitted to me that he's shy and he will try and talk more but I just don't think he will. He reli confuses me and I just don't no what to do anymore. I've liked him for so long and he's neva seemed to care . I know I did something wrong, its always my fault. I can't stop thinking about him its all I think about. What he thinks of me and what I can do to change its driving me crazy!
    Please help me :confused:

From sadandlonely
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 03:23 AM
    Sounds to me like he is a waste of space and thinks that girls are just pieces of meat, use them then get rid of them, I believe that you don't need a materialistic guy like him, to be frank!

Mar 7, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Yeah I totally agree he's reli sexual and stuff and whenever I see him he never really talks to me. I asked him why on msn and he said that we r 2 different people and there's nothing to talk about with me. I was really upset by what he said, I mean I'm not that boring. I just don't see why he doesn't even like me as a friend. I haven't done anything to him, I'm nice and I make conversation he even sometimes calls me a good friend and says that I'm nice , I just don't get it! What is he thinking I'm so confused!
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 02:59 AM
    He probably knows that you are not that kind of girl and won't get what he wants from you...

Sod him!

UGGGGG

Mar 7, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Y r guys all so shallow! They only care about one thing. I'm so tired of it, I want to meet someone nice for once grr
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:25 AM
    Well from experience I can say that NOT all guys are like that.

My husband is a very genuine sweet man, who respected me lots when we first started dating. But before I met him I knew lots of guys who would only be nice to try get sex out of me... I never gave them what they wanted...

Just be patient, life is full of surprises and the least you search for a boyfriend the better, trust me ;)

Mar 12, 2007, 11:55 PM
    That's great for you. I'm happy you found someone but I just don't think I will ever find someone. I no that its not all about that but it doesn't make the fact that everyone is in love and I'm not any less painful. And he still doesn't really talk to me. He is just quiet around me, I have no idea why. I don't no what I've done wrong. I never get anything right
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 12:03 AM
    If you want to find somebody that cares and that is right for you. The one thing that you need that you do not have right now is Patience. You do not have any. If your so set on being with somebody your always going to find that it is with somebody that messes with you and somebody that is not right for you. You need to relax, be patient and take sometime for yourself and be single for a while and just enjoy it. Then the real thing will come along.

Joe

Mar 13, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Thanks for your suggestion. I realize I have no patience but seriously it gets annoying sometimes. Especially when everyone is going on about how great their boyfriend is, don't get me wrong I am happy for them they deserve it but I never have that. I still need someone to help me with this guy. He only ever talks on msn or myspace but whenever we are at family things he just ignores me and doesn't talk. I don't get it . What have I done wrong?
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smcthatgirl2
    thats great for you. im happy you found someone but i just dont think i will ever find someone. i no that its not all about that but it doesnt make the fact that everyone is in love and im not any less painful. and he still doesnt really talk to me. he is just quiet around me, i have no idea why. i dont no what ive done wrong. i never get anything right
    One of my favorite saying is :- if you don't look for love it will appear right in front you! ;)

So don't hold on your time wondering what you did wrong? And why is he quiet around you?
    STOP all this thinking

Mar 14, 2007, 03:08 AM
    I try but please can someone just give me a suggestion of why he does this please! Then I can move on. Its all I think about
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 03:11 AM
    I said why in my first reply...

Mar 14, 2007, 03:29 AM
    But is that the only reason?? I don't want to believe he is that horrible or shallow. Wats so great about those other girls?
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 03:30 AM
    Its not want you want to believe, but it should be what there is to believe!

So let me get this straight, after you showed him you don't want any kinky action yet, he suddenly turned the way he is?

Mar 14, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Basically . He never really talked to me before but now its just like he doesn't at all . I can't see why he would be so shallow, that can't be the only thing he cares about! He cares about other girls
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 03:37 AM
    Which other girls?

How old is he?

Mar 23, 2007, 05:42 AM
    He says they are his 'friends' but yeah. This one girl especially likes him and I think he likes her too. He's 15. I just don't get why he won't talk to me. Sure I'm not a slut but seriously that cnat be all he cares about he shows glimmers of hope , no ones that shallow! iit has to be something to do with me. Maybe he just doesn't like me.. but he says that's not it. So confusing
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smcthatgirl2
    he says they are his 'friends' but yeh. this one girl especially likes him and i think he likes her too. hes 15. i just dont get why he wont talk to me. sure im not a slut but seriously that cnat be all he cares about he shows glimmers of hope , no ones that shallow! iit has to be something to do with me. maybe he just doesnt like me.. but he says thats not it. so confusing
    Don't be so naïve! Yes some people can be shallow.
    Why on earth would u put yourself down, and think it has do with you? :confused:

Mar 23, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Because it's just me he is weird around

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He Just doesn't Get It [ 43 Answers ]

I dated this guy back in the day. I really liked him and then he acted like a jerk to me. He broke up with me to go out with some girl he had been trying to get with for a while. Well everyonce in awhile he calls here to find out how Im doing. He keeps bringing up taking me out to dinner, and...

She doesn't know what she wants? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I`m new to this site. I saw some really sound advice on other topics so I thought I`d see if anyone has some good advice for me on my problem. I have been seeing my girlfriend for 13months. We have sort of split up but things are still up in the air and I`m not sure what to do for the best. ...

He doesn't Want Me ! [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 5 years now ! We first met in a club, and start pretty hot and heavy! Soon after the passion died down as did the sex. Ive always been the one to want it more, and in the past he blamed his unwillingness on alcohol, saying alcohol makes him tired and not...

Why doesn't anyone like me? [ 6 Answers ]

Im 16 now and I've got to the point where I want a relationship, But I've never had any interests, I feel its my fault that I don't get out enough to look for guys, Most just become my friends :) , I like a certain guy but I am really shy about talking to him, he works with one of my...

Does he or doesn't he? [ 66 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my fiancée, told me he fancied a friend of ours - I took it very much to heart, he promised nothing nothing every happened he said he told me because he wanted to be totally honest with me. So I've accepted that and moved on and I also learnt to respect his honesty. Anyway.. 2...

View more questions Search