Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thepicmonster Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 02:44 PM
    I want a totally new look... But I need help!
    So I'm getting a makeover but I don't know what to do! Please help!
    Hair:
    Ok so how I get my hair done is going to determine my whole look. Right now I have long hair ( its almost down to my elbows) with long layers and side bangs. My hair is also thick, brown, and wavyish curly. I have an oval face, pale skin, and blue eyes too! I really want my makeover to me pretty drastic ( like so drastic the don't recognize me at first... Second... Or third glance!) it can be as out there as you want I'll dye, cut, or style my hair into any look! I just want to try something new! My only requirements are it's bold and unique!
    Makeup:
    I need something that will go with the hair but also compliment my face. I really want to make my eyes pop and nose look smaller!

Clothes:
    It kind of depends on the makeup and hair.. Am I right?

REMEBER: THE MORE DRASTIC THE BETTER! I WANT SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW!
    Mrrebelthefirst Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Dec 5, 2011, 02:54 PM
    Well, if you are going for the most drastic response... Shave your head. It is something totally new and since more drastic is better. This is the best.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2011, 02:58 PM
    I vote for something like this:

Rachel Maddow

Dec 5, 2011, 03:19 PM
    The only think I might not do is shave my head now that I think about a pixie or bob would be OK though...
    Mrrebelthefirst Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Dec 5, 2011, 03:21 PM
    Then do an inverted bob and get some highlights.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2011, 03:53 PM
    A bob that curves around your cheeks would be cute and would make your eyes pop, but would it work with your hair texture, with its waviness?
    berrybeck Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2011, 05:29 PM
    Getting short hair is GREAT! It pops out a lot and a lot of people can work it out! Can you put a pic or someone who looks like you just to see if you can, because oval faces are hard to find a hair style but I promise there is one!
    berrybeck Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2011, 05:35 PM
    Here are some pics I think would look good, but please put a pic of you up and some clothes(:
    Attached Images

Dec 28, 2011, 06:23 AM
    Here's my pictures.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepicmonster/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I TOTALLY out of line ! [ 10 Answers ]

I'm going to go straight to the issue, Went to sleep fri.night about 130am(sat)my boyfriend and I live together(just,buying),He was working on computers,We had been friends before getting together and he was VERY single and man(not to stereo type.but!)if you get my point,Well I woke up at 445am...

Ok, So Am I being totally Selfish? [ 9 Answers ]

Well, Ive posted before because I thought my great boyfriend was losing interest in me because he hasn't been calling much. Well, come to find out he has been under a lot of stress. He got his car repo'd and they are garnishing his wages for a previous unpaid debt. Anyway, I understand that....

Totally confused [ 147 Answers ]

I don't quite understand what is going on. My wife of 12 years asked for a divorce 4 weeks ago. She said she didn't think we could work out our differences. I do, but that's besides the point. We've had some road blocks but nothing serious like adultry or abuse. We also have two children. I think...

He is totally WRONG right? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I ordered something online for my boyfriend. First of all it turned out to be a pain in the . His friend ordered 2 by mistake and I had to go through this whole ordeal to get on taken off plus for some reason my pay pal account would not let me pay with a credit card so I had to use my debit...

View more questions Search