Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gergoryn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2006, 11:00 PM
    Temporary custody
    Mother has custody of my 2 sons through final orders .she wants to send one of them to me.can a document be drawn up to make a temporary agreement that is separate to the final orders?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 13, 2006, 06:21 AM
    You should consult your attorneys on this. But I don't see why an addendum specifying a temporary arrangement couldn't be added.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to go about retaining temporary custody of my four year old niece. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am A 30 year old married mother of three wonderful if not fun children. My sister has A beautiful ,sweet and very talkative four year old. For the last two years I have seen my beautiful 22 year old sister destroy her life with drugs. It started with her drinking A whole heck of A lot and...

Temporary Custody [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if temporary custody is given in one state(GA) then the child is taken out of state to (VA). Does GA. Still have jurisdiction over the case.

Temporary Basement Toilet [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new home with a totally unfinished basement. The plumbing (drains & vents) were roughed in by the builder. I want to install a toilet for temporary use while doing framing, etc Down there. At a later date I will probably install ceramic tile on that Bathroom floor. Presently, there...

Temporary internet files... [ 2 Answers ]

I read in a PC magazine that deleting the files inside the "temp" folder: C:\temp Would keep the PC running more smoothly. But I never find any files in there. Recently I also found the temporary internet files folder: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet...

View more questions Search