Ask
    hurt lady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2016, 06:15 PM
    Hsv2
    Can you carry hsv2 for 37 years without a breakout
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2016, 07:08 PM
    HSV2 is genital herpes the most viral of both (HSV1). You would know if you had it right away; no you cant carry it for that long a time without a breakout.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 14, 2016, 07:17 AM
    Rather it is highly unlikely, like 1 out of a 10,000 case unlikely. What is the story behind this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital HSV2 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a female with genital HSV2 and just met a guy with genital HSV2 and Oral HSV1. We just had our first kiss and am now super paranoid. What are the chances of me contracting HSV1 from our makeout session? Also would like to know what the chances are if he performs oral sex on me. I...

Hsv2 [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone catch hsv-2 from 2 stokes unprotected sex?

Hsv2 [ 0 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with hsv2. I've only had one outbreak and am having a hard time distinguishing if I'm going through another one. Please help!

Hsv2 questions [ 4 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with hsv2 but I have been having VERY frequent urination, I feel like everything runs right through me it's pretty bad, I work over nights and It's usually when Im at work, I had a urinalysis and no tract infection can this possibly be caused by the herpes? also I am not...

Hsv2 preventing outbreaks? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyway to prevent an outbreak, I hear that reducing stress is a good way to prevent an outbreak.

View more questions Search