Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joannaparker31 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2015, 10:50 PM
    What's the best method to eat salty/absorption food fast?
    What's the best method to eat salty/absorption food fast?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2015, 11:24 AM
    Can you clarify what you mean? What are you looking to achieve.

As a simple answer based on what you've asked, maybe put the food in a blender with a bit of liquid, then chug the lot of it down.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2015, 12:20 PM
    The two are not related Salty--Absorption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swelling after eating salty food. [ 5 Answers ]

My feet, ankles and hands swell every time I eat something that has a lot of salt in it. I am wondering what my maximum intake of salt should be if I want to avoid all the swelling. It seems like every single food item in the store has a ton of sodium in it.

Calculate absorption costing method and marginal costing method [ 0 Answers ]

2008 2009 2010 Selling price per unit 20 20 20 Variable manufacturing cost per unit 10 10 10 Total fixed manufacturing cost ...

Why Fast food restaurants Have signs saying their food might cause Cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a sign outside jackn the box, saying that their foods are cooked in something that creates their food to have posibliity of causing cancer. My question is... if that's a risk to consumers, then why even make the food that way? Can't they cook it in a healthier form? And doesn't the FDA...

I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me? [ 6 Answers ]

Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other). Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy

View more questions Search