Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catmck2204 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2014, 09:00 AM
    Nutritional food planning
    Is there a web site available that I can punch in all that I like to eat and it will create some good nutritional food menus?

I live alone and just find I do not know what to make for myself not liking a lot of vegetables etc. I wish I could fill in a 'like and don't like food chart and get some easy receipes.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 3, 2014, 08:20 AM
    If there is one out there I haven't found it. Cooking shows are a good start. I would also experiment. That is the art of cooking, take what you like and try to put it together into something healthy. A good start for this is finding good take out. Instead of just shoving it into your face look at what you're eating and try to dissect it. Get a good idea of the flavour, i.e. curry, italian, pizza, savoury, sweet. Then look for recipes. This is going to be a do it yourself. Look up things and just give it a try.

Maybe invest in a cooking class or two. This is one of those things where there isn't really an easy answer. You need to figure it out for yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name given to foods with no nutritional value [ 1 Answers ]

what is the name given to foods with no nutritional value

What is the name given to foods with no nutritional value [ 4 Answers ]

what is the name given to foods with no nutritional value

Nutritional Supplement Ambrotose [ 1 Answers ]

Ambrotose was recommended to me by a friend who is a Psychiatrist as a nutritional supplement that might be useful to my overall health. He did not indicate what it was and what it would do for my overall health, except to say that it was a powder and in one of the sugar families. Also, it may...

View more questions Search