Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkij85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 11:06 AM
    My friend is want to give her baby
    I have lost to baby and my friend come to me ask me if I want her baby I said yes I need to know how to put my name on the brith certificate
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 11:11 AM
    You have lost two babies?

And your friend just wants to "give" her baby to you?

You would need to adopt the baby before your name could be put on the birth certificate. See an attorney.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 11:26 AM
    I agree... one does not simply "Give away" a baby... you have to go through the adoption process, which involves the courts and as mentioned you will need an attorney... lots of money... and the fathers agreement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my friend give me her baby [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is pregnant and doesn't want to keep the baby at all. Can she just give me her baby when its born. And it be free?

My friend sister want to give her baby to me and I do not know where to begin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend. Her sister is 16yrs old and I am planning on raising her baby. Can anyone tell me the steps that I would have to go through to make this work. The father is an older guy who needs to be locked up but decided to hurry and move out of state so they won't find him. She has no job, her...

The same question always for mens my g/friend get a baby and she say the baby for me [ 2 Answers ]

So just I want to know *** what can ido to know if the baby tru for me or no because my mind always thinking about this subject but the problem he not lok like me even so help me ***

How to give my baby to my friend? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 5 months pregnant and my friend has no children of her own. I have 4 and this was an unexpected pregnancy. Now I'm about to move to another state but me and her have agreed on me giving her my baby. I don't know where the father is so when I have the baby how do we go about adoption...

View more questions Search