Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrkat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 11:19 PM
    Where can I find a dog friendly short term apartment in San Fran?
    I've literally spent days looking through listings on all the usual sites (eg airbnb, craigslist, roomorama, vrbo, homeaway) but can't find anywhere so does anyone have any fresh ideas they could give me?

I have been volunteering in Thailand for the past year and have adopted two stray dogs who I will be taking to San Francisco with me for 2-4 months from February 8th. The problem is, they love the outdoors and as this will already be a massive change for them, they will need a yard to go in and out as they please.

We'd like to be as central as possible (Mission, inner sunset, Nopa, Haight, cole valley or noe valley) which is preferably close to a park and we'd like to spend around $2000-2500 though we could stretch this to $3000 if the place is perfect.

If anyone can help me out it would be so appreciated. I have been working non-stop here in terrible conditions and all I need now is a bit of comfort for me, my partner and two new dogs.

Any ideas anyone? Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 08:04 AM
    Is there a reason why it has to be in SanFrancisco? Im asking because in SanFrancisco there is rent control and finding a place is not easy at all. Have you thought about surrounding areas and commuting into SanFran via bart or bus? By doing so it may increase your options of finding an ideal place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short term and long term aspiration for cash management officer? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Cab you please advice me for short term and long term aspiration of cash management officer? I've working on AP accountant for 5 years. Then few months ago I've changed my position for Cash Management Officer. Then here is the my job description:  Responsible for processing daily...

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt?

Accounting for Long Term and Short Term Cap Gains [ 2 Answers ]

How do I properly account for Long Term and Short Term Capital Gains from investments (stocks and bonds)? I am unsure of which account to use and the proper treatment on the financial statements. We (the Company) have not been involved in investing much until this year. Feel free to assume I know...

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

View more questions Search