Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    still in love Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 10:55 AM
    What the heck is going on?
    OK, so 4 weeks ago I broke up with my boyfriend and it started weird. First I avoided him and then when I was ready to be friends, he avoided me!:mad: so I got angry and avoided him while getting my friends to talk to him. We eventually became friends again. Recently, me and my friend went to the shopping centre with him, and I couldn't help but notice that he really liked my friend. Of corse I was upset but masked it up. I txted him asking him if he did and from then on he avoided me. My friend got him to talk to me again. I wonder why that worked for her. O yes, he so fancies her, and he still won't give me an answer. I still like him and I don't want to upset him by telling him that she won't go out with him because I still liked him. That would be too awkward.:(
    What do I do?
    undermyumbrella Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Wow! Seems like a lot of things are going on... honestly its like a never endless chain. Well even if you do stop him and your friend from going out, he's not going to go out with you because he likes your friend. Sooo my advice is to just move on, as hard as it seems its not worth going into the drama, just leave your friend and him alone and if they really like each other then they'll go out, and you can still remain friends with him. I know its hard letting him go :( but that's lifee.
    still in love Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HPV, how the heck? [ 9 Answers ]

HI, My doctor has diagonsed me with HPV. I am very confused about this. My husband and I have been together since we were 14 and have had no sexual contact with anyone else. How then did I get it, if it is only spread through sexual cotnact? My doctor upset me by suggesting that my husband may...

What the heck is in makari [ 15 Answers ]

Curios as anyone, what are the ingredients of makari, hydroquinine?

What the heck? [ 16 Answers ]

I've posted about this before, but here is a recap: Dated/lived together for over a year. She felt she needed a break, moved out, asked me not to see other people as she wouldn't either. At X-mas time I catch her on a date. Things get ugly, she tells me to never contact her ever again. ...

What in the heck do I have here? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, I just stumbled across this forum and I think I have reached nirvana! I am finishing my basement and have reached the point of finishing my bathroom. It was "stubbed" by the builder, but I just don't know what each pipe is for. I have posted a pic here:...

What the heck is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a picture of a rough-in for a basement bathroom and there is a really weird plug in the floor right behind the toilet stub. See the picture. Does anyone know what heck this is? It looks like someone messed up to me. When unscrew the cap off, it does drain to something.. Thanks, eric

View more questions Search