Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anormalguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 07:30 AM
    I am in need of xbox live support!
    I filled out everything right in the basic settings and my wifi still doesn't have connection. This website is my last chance or I'm going to go insane! Please help by telling me what I'm doing wrong!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 15, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Start over and go slow.
    Also make sure your wireless encryption settings on your router are acceptable to the xbox.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox Live [ 4 Answers ]

My mom won't let me use our xbox live because she knows people can use dirty language, even though I've been telling her that you can mute or hide it... what should I tell her?:confused::(

How do I hook up xbox Live? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: how do you hook up xbox 360 on the PC for xbox live activication??

Xbox live [ 1 Answers ]

Well I try to get on xbox live today and it logs me on and says I have to agree to a new terms of use to get on and start playing games. So I select the view terms of use and it starts to take me to the page but once it starts to load it kicks me off and says that I am no longer connected. I can't...

GTA 4 on xbox live [ 2 Answers ]

I just got the new GTA 4... I turn on my xbox360... it goes straight to the game, so I sign into the xbox dashboard... and I put in my 4 digit code to sign into xbox live! OK... so after signing into xbox live, why does it not let me play the game online?? Somebody please have an answer!! Aaaahhhh....

View more questions Search