bestsinger1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Famous singer
    How do I become a famous signer
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2009, 06:30 PM

Get lucky,

That is really it, there are 1000's of great, really great singers all over the US, heck I guess there are more than 1000 that perform somewhere just in Atlanta each week. The ones that become famous work hard, do everything they can, and in the end, get lucky, the right person hears them, one of their CD's is heard by the right person.

But there are great singers that make a living at it, and don[t get world or national famous but may be famous locally..

So try making some CD's you sell and give them away at places where you sing. And you sign at any open mike you can. After that you try and get some of those places to pay you on the nights they use paid singers.

You post songs on U tube, get a web site where you place some of your music.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 06:34 PM

First thing, you must possess talent.

It's best if an objective person has told you that you're good. (not your mom, grandma, or any other family)

Next, even with natural talent, some sort of vocal training is ideal. (Get a vocal coach, join a chorus, or other group where you can get regular rehearsal time)

Practice, practice, practice to strengthen your voice and learn correct techniques.

Start at booking local gigs in small arenas (clubs, festivals and the like, or try singing the anthem at local sporting events).

Register for some competitions. This will be a true test of how good you are and will make you stronger and show you where you can improve.

Market yourself! Book some studio time and make a CD. Do a webcast.

Believe in yourself.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 06:57 PM

Depends, what kind of singer do you want to be?

Trashy like the Pussycat Dolls or Tila Tequila or a respectable singer like Nelly Furtado or Alanis Morissette?

If you want to be a respected singer do the above.

Sarah
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 07:23 PM
    What's more important to you? Being a singer or being famous?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 06:00 PM

Hi, bestsinger1!

Do you already play a musical instrument? If so, what do you play?

Thanks!
    bestgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 01:32 PM
    All you have to do is become famous
    bestgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 01:35 PM

Al u have to do is
    nyssa123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 04:10 PM
    Hey this is nyssa I was wondering when you come famous does any of your friend start to treat you different in any mean way when you become famous or they treat you better than what you are now!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

Becoming a famous singer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

How to become a famous singer? [ 9 Answers ]

So I sing, I sing in my school, at church and in christmas a sang a solo in my church over 300 people were there, people have told me to go and be a famous singer cause they Love my songs and my voice... my uncle is a famous christian singer, he has cds.. so he Has tought me some...

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

View more questions Search