Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Murraystate Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Childhood movie: Seven dwarf women.and a prince?
    I have been trying for a very long time now to find the title of the movie I remember as a child. I don't remember much being it have been so long ago, but here I go... if you can help me PLEASE do.

It is VERY similar to snow white and the seven dwarfs only they are women(?) and they had a lot to do with nature... I think the grumpy one had a flower growing out of her head.. I think.. there was a flower. I know the prince had to rescue the maiden from a castle and after that I get really fuzzy. I know the one character I remember was yellow orange and the flower was very significant... oy I wish I could remember... it was animated and I thought it was a Disney film... but like I said I can't find anything... it came out when I was little so anytime after 1985.

Thank you!
    justcallmekat Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:02 AM
    the movie is called ever after I own it it was one of my favorites as a kid as well. It's a spin off snow white ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie, fantacy,with a dwarf, live actors [ 27 Answers ]

OK, this is very scetchy to me. I used to rent this movie a lot as a kid. It could be late 70s or 80s. I remember a young boy and girl (maybe 9-12yr) I think brother and sister. I think the movie starts in there house, and this dwarf of some kind/small fantasy creature/little man appears. I...

Cartoon movie: Mermaid must sacrifice prince to be human. [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember the title of a mermaid movie that might be late 70s or early 80s. I thought it was called the Littlest Dolphin or Littlest Mermaid, but I can't find anything that matches under those titles. A mermaid wants to become human, but to do so, she must stab a human prince (whom she...

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

Animated movie (NOT fire prince.) [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I saw when I was very young. It had a young boy, who I think falls asleep and dreams, or maybe is somehow transported to another place where he meets a girl. I remember her as being pink, but I was three or four, so that could be made up. I think she dies in the...

80s kids animated movie about a boy changes into a prince [ 3 Answers ]

I can not figure out the title to this movie. It was on television and there was only one (not a series) and the only things I remember were at the end a boy had to leap into several different cauldrons (1 hot, 1 cold, and I think oily) and he would emerge as a prince. There was also a town that...

View more questions Search