Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Metrabby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Safe Skin lightening Products
    I want results that Bio claire may give me but I want to maintain my skin tone than getting darker. Is there any safe products that I can use to get lighter or can I use bio claire until I get light and then stop and switch to something safe to maintain my tone?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
    There is nothing safe on the market, from what I've researched, that actually works. So the question is, how important is your skin tone? Is it worth your health to lighten your skin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening products for sun-damaged skin? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year-old Multiracial African American male. A little background history, my mother is of Indian and African descent and my father is of African and Mestizo Hispanic descent. My mother and her mother have fair skin (bright golden tone)-her side of the family are generally lighter toned and...

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

Skin Lightening Products [ 3 Answers ]

Want to know if some of you guys out there has ever used any of these products... Lucederm,Medliten and Revitol and if it works Thanks.

Skin lightening products [ 4 Answers ]

I need advice on natural skin lightening products like plants and herbs that I can use for my skin. I am a black african woman.

View more questions Search