Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billybob123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 12:29 PM
    Little Puss Filled Bumps All Around Penis
    I am 15 years old and am not sexually active. I have little white puss filled bumps around my penis. They aren't near the top or around the head but only on the bottom. They aren't itchy but they bother me. They've been there for a couple of months and I tried to pop a few and they just seem to come back or get red. I don't know what to do or what they are. Anny suggestions.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2006, 12:33 PM
    It sounds like something called a sebaceous cyst. Nothing serious. It is more or less some oil that is caught in an oil gland. Just wash well, if they become sore or reddened and swollen you need to see a doctor.

Please do not pop them, you can introduce infection to that area. Just let them be and they will go away on their own.
    billybob123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 01:00 PM
    What type of infection would come if you pop them and they get swollen
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Oct 5, 2006, 04:08 PM
    It just means that you can introduce infection once you open the skin by popping them.
    I agree with J9, good hygiene-washing & drying the area. If it does not clear up on its own, see your family Dr. or a Dermatologist for maybe low-dose antibiotics. The same antibiotics & or topical creams/washes that are given for acne might work. It does sound hormonal (being 15) & the oil glands& hair follicles can become clogged. The low dose antibiotics have worked very well with acne. There are a few named bacteria (some present on the skin that react in different conditions)& staphylococcus a.- But if u need antibiotics you will probably get a broad spectrum one. Such is given for acne. And sweaty, tight clothing should be changed to loose fitting, probably cotton(not nylon) shorts.
    neokamon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:26 PM
    I'm 20 and I got the same thing its just one but its at the bottom of the shaft so is it still hormonal
    Mr_Pooky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Those of Fordyce's condition, a normal variant in which sebaceous (oil) glands are visible against the pink background of penis or lips These are not herpes or STD's. Please see a doctor in person so you can get a proper diagnosis and forget about these dots, as they mean nothing.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
    panda12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 02:16 AM
    This is likely Folliculitis. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin with the exception of the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.

Google it and you can find images and more detailed information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculitis
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001826/
    http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=folliculitis&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&a
    rk12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 11:52 PM
    I am 20... I observed little skin colored lumps on my penile shaft... they are yellow... wen I observe it closely... I had sex with a unknown women but I wore two condoms... the first lump had come 1 year ago... they kept coming... can it be hiv
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:28 AM
    HIV doesn't present like that. Go see a doctor and get checked out. This could be a number of different things, a few are Sexually Transmitted Infections.

Better to know and treat the condition, if not cure it, then you live life popping pimples on your penis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on Penis [ 49 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about this: I have these small, white bumbs on my penis. They are all around the place where the head and the shaft connect (they are on the head, not the shaft). They don't hurt (unless aggravated) and they've been there for a good long time. Help!

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

FOREIGN AGENCY-what form to needs to be filled out? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a foreign agency with no US branch helping to find staff for U.S. employers abroad. How should we report and tax fees we collect for our services? Is it correct If we use W-8 BEN form? What is our liability? What is US employer liability. Can we use U.S. tax treaty that applies to our...

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

View more questions Search