Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alsa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 08:21 AM
    I will be the eternal love?
    A friend of mine was confused by a boy. Three years ago they met in a disco, and they started to went out together at nights, as good friends, but one day he kissed her. He said her that he didn't want anything special, he wanted let the things go on, and see what happened between them.

They went out every weekend and they finally end in bed together. Everything it was the same since 2005. Nothing changed.

Now my friend is a bit tired of this, she really love him, but she wants more. What can she do to make him want more of her?

Edited
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 08:30 AM
    You can't make him want more, you can only save yourself at this point. You are in a "friends with benefits" relationship that doesn't have a future. He is getting what he wants without an obligations or commitments to you.

Stop sleeping with him and the only way this is possible is for you to stop seeing him. You won't maintain a friendship with this person and it is time to break the toxic cycle for yourself.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Apr 2, 2009, 10:01 AM

I'm no expert on the subject but I doubt many relationships ending in eternal love began with "we started out sleeping together for 3 years as friends with benefits and..."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2009, 12:30 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ty-336758.html
    This is Alsa's post, this one was cleaned up, and edited, sorry for the inconvenience folks. It would be better if the friend could post for herself, under her name, so we can get her feedback.

Alsa,
    I think your friend is asking for too much from a friends with benefits thing, and if she stops giving it up, he probably will leave.

For sure, she needs to stop having sex first. Then figure things out from there.

Who knows, if they talk, maybe he does have feelings, I mean, 3 years is a long time to be together, and not have at least talked, before now.

I find it hard to believe that after 3 years they haven't discuss where this is going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eternal damnation? [ 64 Answers ]

I know the bible says that if a person is not saved and is burned up in the fires of hell that the smoke of his torment ariseth forever. Does that mean that he will actually suffer the pain and torment forever? Or once he is burned in the fires of hell he will no longer be conscious? Kind of...

Super Zit of eternal Life that grows more zits [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Sorry to squeemish people but this is a sexual related problem. In November of 2007 I got a zit on the shaft of my penis. Or so I thought. Overtime it just grew more and more (im a virgin not an std lol). I'm 17 years old if that matters. Anyway eventually it grew a... tail? I found...

The Creation of the Universe and an eternal God. [ 19 Answers ]

I hope nobody sees this as a baited question. I hope you all know me well enough to know that I'm just here as a genuinely interested party, wondering how certain inconsistancies (as I see them) are explained in religious creation. If God is perfect, and God is eternal, why did he suddenly feel...

View more questions Search