Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Credit card interest
    If you owe money on several credit cards and become incarcerated and can't pay anything because you are incarcerated, are you respondsible for the interest that amounts?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Yes,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Why would think otherwise?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

401K withdrawal versus paying credit card interest [ 3 Answers ]

We are thinking about withdrawing some funds from my husband's 401k. We are drowning in credit card debt and can not see our way out. He's 51 years old but probably won't be able to retire at 65 anyway. My thinking is that we pay off all card debt and with the money that would go for monthly...

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

Credit Card Judgement Against Me - Accruing Interest - What are my rights? [ 12 Answers ]

I have just received a notice from my local court that an old credit card account I have is suing me for payment. The account is currently with its' third collection agency. The second agency harassed me at work until I did my research and sent them a "cease and desist" letter. I have spoken to...

High Balance and Interest Credit Card [ 5 Answers ]

Hello All, I am currently going through a divorce and I am trying to straighten out my finances. I had been using my Discover Card to live off during the separation since my ex-husband brought home most of the money in our home. I have completely maxed the card out with cash advances so now my...

No credit. Need suggestions for selecting a credit card with low APR [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, I don't possess a credit card till now. I am planning to buy a car by applying loan. My friends advised me that if I pay my loan premium using a credit card, it would help building my credit history. They also told me to look for 0% APR (any such offer for the first year) or less APR to...

View more questions Search