Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gharis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2016, 02:16 AM
    Choosing Stream
    I've recently passed metric (10th) and I'm confused which stream should I choose, I want to travel the world and I'm interested in Digital Business. I've 3 choices (Science, Commerce and Arts ) and please any course about traveling that you think that will help me to pursue my dream ? Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 29, 2016, 04:48 AM
    It doesn't sound like you will enjoy the intense work of the sciences, so I would say Commerce or Art. Those are very general terms. Commercial art, for example, can relate to travel advertising. Use your imagination. But you need an artistic nature to begin with for commercial art.

Keep in mind that for most career people, travel is something you save up money for to do on vacations and/or when you retire. A luxury. Very, very few people get to combine travel and work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value Stream Mapping [ 2 Answers ]

What is uptime in Value Stream Mapping? How to calculate the same? Please any one can describe. What is the difference between Run chart and X chart.

Video stream [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to see videos supplied by news sources and others, the video will run for about 10/14 seconds and then stop and after a ffew more seconds continue. It is annoying and of coiurse, it takes longer. Is there something I can do to get a steady stream while watching videos? Thanks.

Blood stream [ 8 Answers ]

How long does it take cocaine and ketamine to pass from the body. (half a gram of cocaine and one line of kettamine) I'm getting tested via blood and urine soon

Blood stream [ 2 Answers ]

How long does vicodine stay in blood

View more questions Search