Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unsure42 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2006, 10:14 PM
    Pregnancy
    I'm unsure if I'm pregnant and don't want to get a home test or visit a doctor, but if its something I have to do then I will, is there anything you can suggest for me to try at home? And I have no tenderness of brest or any of the noraml symptoms, and I have a irregual cycle as it is, but there is a slight pressure in my upper torso (little below stomach) dose that relate to pregancy? Or is it something else.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2006, 10:31 PM
    absolutely nobody can tell you if pressure on your upper torso = pregnant.

period.

if you're having unprotected sex and you think you might be pregnant you need to take a test. If its negative you might need to wait and take another later as your hormones build.

but pressure is absolutely not a symptom that will help say whether you are pregnant or not. Period.

Nov 13, 2006, 10:33 PM
    thanks =) a lot of Pressure off my mind ><
    I know that its still possible to be pregnant but is there any other Odd symptoms that anyone has heard of?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2006, 07:11 AM
    If you are unsure you need to take a test.

If you are sexually active then it is IMPERATIVE that you visit your doctor for your yearly exams.

Like it or not, once you start having sex you need to have a yearly exam to maintain your health.

There are many different symptoms that every woman experiences no two women have the same pregnancies, and not one woman will have the same pregnancy with the second, or third, that she had with the first.

You need to go to the doctor.

Nov 14, 2006, 03:15 PM
    Thanks for you help guys, I took a pregnact tesy and it was negative, I also started my period... so everythings cool. And I will visit the doctor.
    BabyAbagail06 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 03:22 PM
    Hey, I would take the test then you will know for sure if you are pregnant and what to do next, trust me..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy after a tubal ligation [ 12 Answers ]

:( Does anyone know someone who got pregnant after having their tubes tied? What are the possibilities really? Bear in mind, no pregnancy is wanted, hence having a tubal ligation.

View more questions Search