Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adarsh1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 07:59 AM
    Ielts reading
    Sir/Madam,
    Please help me ,I've written "y"instead of"yes" in my reading task... is my answer valid?? and if I don't score well when can I take the exams again??
    kuindjinho Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 10:43 PM
    No your answer is not valid because your not follow the rule but don`t worry you can do another test by the end of this month because the have ielts test every end of month I hopw my anwer was helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does reading random thing in internet, is the equivalent to reading books? [ 2 Answers ]

They say that reading books is good. I'm not very smart perhaps because I don't read many books. I've almost never read a whole book from start to end. And I'm in my 30's. But I do read a lot of stuff in the web. But mostly short things. Not like long full books. But isn't it the same thing? Or...

Ielts genar or academic [ 0 Answers ]

I got an immigrant visa to u.s and have finished my 12th. I like to join in Illinois university in u.s. I am preparing for ielts but I don't know which one to study 'genaral or academic'. *** let me know what I have to study

Ielts [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, I want to give IELTS Exam, can anyone please tell me some web links of practical tests and guides for preparation for IELTS. Thanks noonari

View more questions Search