Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubblena Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 01:50 PM
    80's Stuff Animal with motion sensors?
    Hi there,
    I am looking for a stuffed animal from the 80's or 90's that kind of looked like an ewok, He had Motion sensors and his eyes or nose would blink red and make a beeping noise. He is kind of like the Chubbles http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/chubbles.htm but he was dark brown and really looked like an ewok. Can anyone help me find out what he was? I been trying to find him for yrs. Thanks a million :o)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 02:14 PM
    I think you're looking for a wurble...

Talking Baby Wurble Bear 80's Toy - YouTube

Beeples and Wurble Tots

Apr 19, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    WOW, You are amazing! Thank you SO MUCH! I been looking for him for yrs. Thank you thank you!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 03:15 PM
    Great! :)

Apr 19, 2013, 03:26 PM
    Now I got to find him, so I can buy him now lol thanks so much, Now I can find him so much easier!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion sensors [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have wired 3 montion sensors into my outside light so they will switch on depending on the direction somebody approaches them and they did work fine. However they have now started to stay on all the time and will only switch off if the total power is switched off. What could cause this has it...

Motion sensors [ 2 Answers ]

Can you have two motion sensors to one light circuit, seven led 9w 240v, have you a wire diagram. Regards Robert.

Multiple motion sensors [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to have 2 possibly 3 motion sensors operating 1 fixture, is this possible without buying special sensors or logic?

Motion sensors on 3 way switch [ 5 Answers ]

First I apologize for my terminology. I have a switch a the bottom of the stairs and one at the top of the stairs. They both control the same light fixture. I think this is called a 3 way switch? My real question: I bought 2 levition motion switches that state they work with 3 way switches. The...

View more questions Search