Ask
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Apr 12, 2010, 12:33 PM
    BB gun
    Hi can you get injured with a bb.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:35 PM

Yes, you get shot in the eye you go blind, depending on the fps of the gun it can even break skin at certain ranges

But what did you have mind when you say 'injured'?
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Apr 12, 2010, 12:37 PM

Can the same with air soft.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:43 PM

Well usually when airsofting you wear goggles of some sort to prtect your eyes, by accidents do happen, people removing them during game time and so on, as for bing shot by an airsoft gun, you should be fine as the sites limit the maximum fps rate of the guns, and during the briefing the marshals usually tell the players about the minimum engaging distance, which is usually a lot higher for snipers since they have more powerful rifles.

But generally unless shot in the face (and you'd have to be very unlucky for that to happen) the bb's don't stand a chance of drawing blood, little bruises yes, but that's all part of the fun :D
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 12:47 PM

Ya, a pump-action BB rifle, pumped enough times (like 20), can pierce skin easily.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 01:23 PM

You can get hurt with anything if used improperly, hit someone over the head with it and you could kill them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling a gun [ 15 Answers ]

If an individual in West Virginia sells a gun to a known felon, are they breaking the law? Thanks

Which gun [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my first gun soon and I need to know which one I can get 1-brass eagle t-storm 2-spyder victor 3-spyder sonix 07 I can't go over 70 for a gun

Gun for piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced a year ago, with a gun, and it gets infected very often. I found information on the web about that it is dangerous to get your cartilage pierced with a gun. What do I do? Take it off? Go to the doctor?:confused:

Which gun [ 5 Answers ]

What gun would you suggest for a tourney player on a budget of around $500? I'm behind on the new markers since I couldn't play, do to injury. Anyway, I've of some and they are: E-PaintballOutlet RJR (Rat Jr.) Indian Creek Designs Bushmaster 2003 B2K Indian Creek Designs Bushmaster 2003 BKO...

Gun storage [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited several rifles, pistols, and reloading equipment. My wife immediately made an offer I'm considering. She said if the guns come, she goes! I'd hate to see her go, maybe there gun dealers that store guns for a fee? I live in the middle of Florida and I'm willing to drive.

View more questions Search