Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipe1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2018, 07:57 PM
    When I ask for an exam gown for two IM shots (Toradol and Zofran) in my buttocks?
    When I ask for an exam gown for two IM shots (Toradol and Zofran) in my buttocks,will they want me to completely remove my briefs when I change into the gown for the shots? The reason I am asking is because I had a shoulder and back injury which results in me having limited use/movement of my left arm making it very difficult to hold my pants when receiving IM shots in my buttocks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2018, 08:57 PM
    Explain your limited mobility to the doctor and nurse and they will be able to assist you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2018, 09:17 PM
    Well, I would think that explaining that to the doctor's office would be of greater benefit than asking total strangers on a worldwide internet site. Maybe in East Bufoonastan that keep their pants on!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2018, 01:31 PM
    I had to get nekked under the gown for surgery on my ankle. I pointed out the fact that it was my ankle but she was not in a good mood. Moral of this story, don't be 45 minutes late for surgery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If infants get pertussis shots do grand moms have to get shots [ 2 Answers ]

If newborns get pertussis shots does everyone else have to have shots to hold the baby

Any major interactions between Celexa 40 mg and Zofran? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on Celexa 40 mg for my panic disorder for 7 years now. I am now 6 weeks pregnant and already very sick. My OB/GYN prescribed Zofran for the nausea. I'd like to take this, as my panic attacks go into full effect every time I vomit. Are there any major interactions with the two?

Zofran and wellbutrin [ 0 Answers ]

Can I take a 4 mg zofran while being on wellbutrin? I am having nausea and I do have hypertension as well.

My doctor had me on morphine know he put me on toradol is it just as good as the med [ 1 Answers ]

Will toradol help with my pain as the morphine I was on did.and if so are some of the effects the same

Is it OK to get distemper shots with rabie shots [ 6 Answers ]

Is it OK to get distemper shots and rabie shots the same day and is it normal for dog to get sick

View more questions Search