Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddiea9426 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 08:55 PM
    video and sound on my iPod video
    Ok so I got an iPod nano for Christmas and I can put videos on it but there is no sound to the videos. Got any anwers?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2008, 10:10 AM
    The sound in the video is not supported by the iPod, or the video with the sound is not in a format that is optimal for use with the iPod. Only thing I can suggest is download a video converter and change the File Type to a different type more supported by the iPod and try it again.

If this Helped Rate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD to iPod Video [ 13 Answers ]

Is there a way to put DVDs onto your iPod Video? If so, can anyone tell me how. It would be a real time and money saver.

Ipod video [ 1 Answers ]

I have an iPod video and can put videos onto the library and tick the box to "all movies" but they never go onto my actual iPod! I can get video podcasts on there.. am I doinng something wrong? How do I do it?:confused:

Does iPod 20 gb do video? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm getting a iPod 20 gb and I was wondering if it really does do video or what because the one I'm getting does? I got the website of the one I'm getting so if you can check it out for me and give me your thoughts! RefurbDepot.com - Product...

Ipod Video [ 4 Answers ]

How to put video on my iPod video? So that anywhere I go, can watch movies using my iPod video.

View more questions Search