Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlooper815 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 08:27 PM
    I don't feel things anymore
    I have been through A lot and now I don't feel things like joy, happyness or love. I know deep down that I really do like my boyfriend but I don't get those wearm fuzzy feelings or chills when he touches me, like I did with other boys I was with. I rarely feel feelings like pain but I do feel it everynow and then and I do cry. I wish it was different. Badly.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 20, 2010, 04:40 PM

Are these things you've been through still going on/How long ago were they? What is your age range? It's good you recognize that you are sad, and that you want to be happy. Or have things back to what they were. Did you used to feel differently about this boyfriend? What kind of things have you been though? Like loss or other things?
    Jessica1001 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 08:08 AM
    Im going through something similar :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

I don't feel like living anymore! [ 7 Answers ]

Well it all started when I started hanging around with a new group at school and my mum didn't aprove of it. She kept telling me to keep away and I kept telling her to leave me alone and that I would hang around with who I wanted, then this caused arguments between us. Then one day my older...

Depressed and feel there's no point anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 20,I feel no one cares in my family,I don't have friends-all are abroad or online.. I lost the person I love,I study something because my family wants and these days all I feel is stay in bed.. I feel there's no point anymore..

I want to feel special so bad that we don't get along anymore [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 3years. Known each other for 4years... at the beginning,it was more like a relationship of whatever happens,just happens.. then I got pregnant. Our parents talked and advised us to get married. He's really nice. I wasn't sure if I loved him at the time but I...

54 years old and I don't feel sexy anymore. [ 4 Answers ]

Let me try and tell a part of this story before, I get into now, and maybe some one can figture it out, cause I can't. Here it goes. My husband and I got married in 1997, we had been together a year and a half before we got married, before we got married, a years past and I got a call for me to...

View more questions Search