Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkatonka87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 11:35 AM
    New laws for 2009 that was passed on paroles getting off parol early
    What is the new law on paroles getting off parole if they have been on parole for a year and have not got into any trouble in the year of being on parole?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 05:15 PM

Hello t:

Unless you're talking about the feds, each state has its own laws. Let me know where you are, and I'll look it up.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax return 2009, Left US in June 2009 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I (having SSN) entered US first time on H1 Visa with my non working wife (without SSN, having ITIN) on H4 Visa in March 2008. We also had a new born baby (having SSN), born in Aug-2008 in US. I left US on 5th June 2009. Following are my queries: 1) What will be my residential status:...

Can I claim my newborn who was born in November 2009 on my 2009 taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Can I claim my newborn child who was born November 2009 on my 2009 tax return

I need to go to Canada but I signed a deal in Oregon for a Robbery 2 I'm on Parol [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted with a Robbery in the second degree in Oregon.I am currently serving the parol after I have done 70 months in prison.Now I am doing 36 months post prison parol and supervision with luck and good behavior I will be out in 9 more months.I met this girl that I have grown to love and...

J1 visa (2007-2009) should pay FICA in 2009? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Expert, I am a J1 researcher from China, I entered USA in August 25, 2007. Part of my income is from Chinese Government and part from USA(1500 per/month). From this JULY 2, the payroll office in USA started to withhold the FICA tax and medicare, but according to the US-China treaty, there is...

Filing H1 April 2009, finishing course work in May 2009 [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, I am finishing my course work in May 2009. I am filing my H1 in April 2009. Can I file my H1 based on masters? What letter and what letter should stat to support my application? Please answer me as soon as possible. I will be thankful to you.

View more questions Search