Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cojomaan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:36 AM
    How to build a basin
    I Have An Area That Is New Construction For A Bathroom. I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Turn Me On To Some Web Pages That Can Show Me How To Build A Shower Basin Out Of Morter,put The Rubber On To Water Proof It And Then Tile. Thanks
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 12, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Hey Cojomaan:

Sure can... ;)

Here is a great link showing how to build custom shower pan... let us know if you need help with the drain part.

How to Build a Shower Pan

Lots of pics and great info. On the details involved.

Good luck... Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gurgling in basin [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I have a two bed house,when I have a shower, every now and then the basin next to the bath(where I'm having a shower)gurgles,can you tell me why please, my house is only ten years old I would like to know WHY it...

Basin Wrench [ 2 Answers ]

How do you use a basin wrench?

Basin wrench [ 2 Answers ]

How do a use a basin wrench?

Basin trap [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know what is the difference between a P-trap which has a U shape with a horizontal pipe and the bottle trap which consists of a horizontal & a vertical tube with a removable cup at the bottom. What's the use of each one?

Basin wrench [ 6 Answers ]

I know this is a stupid question, but how do you use a basin wrench? I had the hardest time getting my spray hose undetached from under my kitchen sink. I have a basin wrench, it just didn't work for me. What am I doing wrong? [email protected]

View more questions Search