Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laughing_maniac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Unusual period
    Hello I am a 15 year old girl. My period is regular and I just got it, but it is a lot lighter than usual and the blood is brownish. It was red for about a day but now is only small amounts of brown again. I am sextually active. Could you tell me what this means?
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jul 20, 2009, 08:55 AM

Have you been using protection?
    Nillalily Posts: 16, Reputation: 9

Apr 21, 2011, 11:47 PM
    I also had light periods when I was a teenager. They would last 4-5 days with brown at the beginning and end with some red on days 2 and 3. This was completely normal. I also rarely had cramps. Consider yourself lucky that you don't suffer with horrible periods! I am now 48. I have been pregnant 3 times and have 3 beautiful daughters. Obviously, my repro system works just fine! My periods have gotten heavier over the years. Enjoy your light ones for the time being! But if you ever experience an odor that you didn't have before, or if you get any unusual pain, you should see your doctor/gynecologist as this could be an infection. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual Period [ 2 Answers ]

My period is usually painful and very heavy but only 5 days. Right now it has lasted almost 3 weeks. It is heavier than usual, painful every day and I have blood clots each time I go to the bathroom. A tampon only lasts about an hour. What's wrong and what do I do. I'm getting really worried.

Unusual behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Had My Cat For Nearly 9 Years.she Is About 13. We Moved House About Seven Months Ago My Cat Stayed In For The First Four Months But Has Been Going Out A Little Each Day.not At Night.since Then She Don't Want To Come In Much Anymore.and Will Only Eat Pouch Food And Dried Nothing Else.when We...

Unusual creature. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while... Umm there's this animal, quite simaler to a wombat actually. Its this naked, very, very odd looking animal. I've seen it on YouTube and Google before, I just forget what its called and I would like to learn more on it... please tell me the name or ant...

Unusual Cat Behaviour [ 12 Answers ]

Well, this is an interesting predicament. I have 3 cats, 2 girls and 1 boy. They are all slightly over a year old. I have had each of them since they were about 3 months, and they have always gotten along fine. They play, and eat, and sleep together, everything. However, last night, the...

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

View more questions Search