Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 8, 2008, 02:14 PM
    How do I gain weight!
    I have the opposite problem of most people in this category. I am 5 9 and weigh only 120 lbs and I eat like a garbage disposal, drink weight gainer, and lift weights. I am 27 years old. Anyone have a clue what is wrong with this picture?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Gosh, I wish I had your problem! You apparently have one of those bodies that has a high metabolism rate and burn off more calories than you take in. Lifting weights burns off a lot of calories also. I know some men who are slim and muscular and they are perfectly healthy.

I would suggest you just be content with your body as you are still young. You may have the exact opposite problem when you get older and stop the weight lifting or exercising... i.e. every morsel of food goes to your belly and you can't lose weight to save your life.
    taurinegb Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Do you drink beer? I have a cousin who has this problem and his doctor told him to start drinking Guinness if you can believe it!
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 31, 2008, 07:52 AM
    You must have a very high metabolism. Do you smoke, Drink or even work out allot?
    What types of food are you eating?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gain Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Ok people I'm 19 and I weigh 120... I was worndering if there's Any quick way or what I need to do to gain weight... I would like to get to atleast145-150... How long would that take me?following the steps I need to take?

I need to gain weight 2! [ 5 Answers ]

Im 17 nealy 18, and can't seem to get past 7st 4lb, its like my maximum. Its been like this for a few years. What can I do? I'm about to get in to modelling and have been to the doctors. Help!!

I want to gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends I'm 19 years old, 110lbs and 168 cms I'm very thin I want to gain weight and look good So hlp me in this Waiting for your reply

How to gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

My son not eating solid anything only taking liquid what can I do

How to gain weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 15 on December 22nd. I'm a male, 6 feet, 1 inch. I'm quite tall however I'm only 130 pounds. My parents both doctors don't have time to take me to a gym to work out plus they said that I'm too young to go to the gym. My mother carried me to a gym after I begged her about 2 months...

View more questions Search