Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmanuelr30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Marry my fiancé for love and help her with papers
    I'm love my fiancé and I want to get marry to her for love and fixing her papers but I want to know how long will it take to get her papers fix and she is from Mexico
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Where are you at, US, Canada, Cuba ? Where is she living now. Guessing you are in the US, getting married is not a promise of citizenship,

1. Did she change her visa to a finance visa before you got married ?
    2. what type of visa is she on now.
    3. assuming she is here legally, she will apply for a change in her visa status

4. if she is in US illegally often she will have to return to Mexico to reapply for a visa to enter the US. It can take months and longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I just love my fiancé, or if I'm in love with him? [ 13 Answers ]

I and my fiancé are getting married in a little less than 2 months, but I’m scared of making the wrong choice. I love him but I’m just not sexually attracted to him no more. I’ve broken his heart before and I broke up with him, and then noticed I didn’t want him to be with no one else but me, so we...

I don't know if I love my fiancé. [ 5 Answers ]

I am in a long distance relationship. He loves me so much and he is doing his best for us to marry. But I have a mixed feelings for him like ups, and downs all the time. Some times I feel that I love him so much, and sometimes not, and it's probably because am not so into his family. And something...

I still love my ex-fiance how do I tell her? [ 7 Answers ]

First a little background. Me and my ex lived together for about 4 1/2 years. We had a good relationship but we were both drug addicts. Finally, she left me and went to treatment to get sober. I decided I would do the same thing. She is back in my home town in Texas and I moved to Atlanta, GA to...

If I get marry a resident and I try to do my papers can I still get deported? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is a resident... she haven't get her permanent residence yet... she will get it at the end of the year... I want to know if I get marry her and I try to do my papers can I get them?even thou she is a resident and what it would happen if emigrations try to deport me ( for any reason)...

View more questions Search