Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Red spots with bio claire cream & oil?
    Hey Guys, I Recently Received My Bio Claire set and started using the cream & the oil on my face & the lotion on my body but I have big red spots on my face (mostly on forehead & cheeks). I am a bit worried now, is that normal or a allergy reaction to the product? The lotion is not causing any spots on my body so I guess it's the oil or cream? I have been using it for only 5days.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Dec 27, 2008, 07:52 AM

I have only ever used Bio claire on the body but it doesn't sound good if you are getting big spots on your face. I would personally stop using it. If this is not possible, then just try one item rather than both together.

Let us know how you get on.

Dec 27, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I have only ever used Bio claire on the body but it doesn't sound good if you are getting big spots on your face. I would personally stop using it. If this is not possible, then just try one item rather than both together.

Let us know how you get on.
    Hey thanks 4 reply, did it work for? How long did it take to see results?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 27, 2008, 12:13 PM

I got spots with using the Bio Claire crème. The mineral oil in it must be the culprit so I switched to the lotion which is probably more suited for acne prone skin.

Dec 31, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal21 View Post
    Hey thanks 4 reply, did it work for? How long did it take to see results?
    Bio Claire definitely works but the more I use it, the more I am inclined to think that although it says that it is HQ free, there may be other, perhaps steroid based ingredients that make it so effective. This is one of the resaons that I would not personally use it on the face and I don't use it every day. I also use it on certain areas, not on my entire body.
    nini93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 11:18 PM

Does bio claire work and how many day u can wait to see if it work

Jan 11, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nini93 View Post
    does bio claire work and how many day u can wait to see if it work
    Hi Nini, everyone is different some see results early and some late, I have been using bio claire for over a month now and I started seeing little white skin patches about the 3rd week and now they are getting bigger. There are many posts about bio claire and people have had great results check the thread out just go to advance search and type in bio claire and expert name punkchic it should come up.

Jan 15, 2009, 09:37 AM

nini93,

If you are going to use the Bio Claire, Just be careful. I have personally decided to stop using it. Concerned about what is making it so effective. I would definitley use it only for a short period and I wouldn't put it on my face.
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 11:59 AM
    RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland

Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 08:08 PM

Omg sweet gal stop it now!!
    ma889 Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal21 View Post
    Hey Guys, I Recently Recieved My Bio Claire set and started using the cream & the oil on my face & the lotion on my body but i have big red spots on my face (mostly on forehead & cheeks). I am a bit worried now, is that normal or a allergy reaction to the product? The lotion is not causing any spots on my body so i guess its the oil or cream? I have been using it for only 5days.
    Hi I use the bio claire without hydroquinnone lotion all over my body but not on my face or hands yes it did give me breakkouts also I think you should use a hq based product on your face nothing tooo strong though and also on yourhands it should give you an even tone like I have got now x
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 09:06 AM

I posted that up there (about Bio Claire) to show that it does contain HQ even if it says it doesn't have it in there. Also, and that it's not so "wonderful". I've heard the this lotion/creme called Dermo White is pretty good. It DOES NOT contain HQ and its made from France. They sell it all over Brooklyn (NY) and also this website, Guesso.com. If you want more info on it (Dermo White) call the Guesso company or look it up. [I'll add a link to the lotion]. I've used Bio Claire (which contains 6% of HQ) on my face a couple of times and it irritated it and got a lot of rashes on my face... it was embarrassing. I've been using Dermaclair lotion since forever and it contains 2% of HQ and has done NOTHING to my face... it only lightening it up a little and gave me a blemish- free look. It gave me a natural look, which I love. Now, they've stopped distributing Dermaclair Beauty lotion in the U.S so I'm going to try the Dermo White, which I've heard its pretty good. I just want to maintain my complextion... not get any lighter...

Dermo White link: Dermo White Complexion Beauty Milk 500ml (DERMO-L1)
    Angiee93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Ive only used bio-oil crème and gel mixed together for 4 days to get rid of a few blemishes on my skin. I never used to bleach my skin because I love why skin tone just the way it is. I stopped after seeing it was starting to lighten my skin in just 4 days?? WAAAAY tooo quick. Now I have stopped using it on my face but I'm getting these ( heat rash looking rash) but I live in England so there is no way iuts hit rash. The rash is spreading and Ive always had great skin. Although I've read people in the same situation saying reusing it works I didn't want a product that can make my skin so bad if you stop use. Please please please please anyone help!! Im only 18 and never did it to bleach my skin!! I want to know what to use? No advise on etting skin peels or other lightening creams either!! STO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire lotion vs cream [ 4 Answers ]

Which one is more effective? The cream or lotion?? Or oil? Thanks

I am using bio claire lotion. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Well I was going through some of these testimony that people are giving who are using bio claire product and I decide to share my story on using bio claire. I have been using Bio claire for about 2 years now, and I don't have anything bad to say about the product. I only uses the...

Bio Claire Body Cream [ 2 Answers ]

Does Bio Claire Body Cream cause skin to peel?

Skin-whitening cream/lotion: How long does it last? [ 3 Answers ]

Yet another skin-whitening topic. I was wondering. How long does it last till it needs to be reapplied again? If used used frequently and for years, what effect does it have in a long term?

View more questions Search