Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberly 29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2015, 01:40 PM
    I got my belly button done on February 6th
    My belly button hurts a little it's a little red around and a little hot. And when I go to clean it with salt it has puss in and around the top. Not button. I ran out of that h2cohen spray and I use regular salt. Do I have a infection.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 12, 2015, 11:07 PM
    Yes it is infected. How are you using the salt, it is not to be plain salt? Use sea salt mixed with warm water and always apply with a clean applicator.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 12, 2015, 11:33 PM
    If there's puss than it's infected.

It's time to see your doctor. He'll likely give you a cream and tell you what to use to clean it. You may even have to remove it and have it re-done after it heals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button! [ 3 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about a week ago and the bottom hole is red and the hole looks bigger. Is it because of the swelling or should I do something about this? I clean it how I should, I don't see why it would be infected!

Belly button [ 0 Answers ]

I got my belly button ring ripped out at the end of November When could I get it repierced?

Steelers and Packers in the Superbowl February 6th! [ 5 Answers ]

Bears couldn't do it, now it's the Steelers turn (again)

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

View more questions Search