Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scoot1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2015, 11:27 AM
    Hot shower problems
    I have a combination boiler that gives me hot water at the kitchen sink but only Lukewarm in the bathrooms even when they are set to maximum temperature
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2015, 07:42 PM
    Sounds like a plumbing problem rather than HVAC. Scoot, I'd suggest you post your question in the plumbing forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower problems / hot water turns off during shower [ 1 Answers ]

During having a shower the water turned off for no apparent reason any answers

Shower hot water problems [ 0 Answers ]

I installed a new Delta Windmere BN LAV shower faucet. Now, the hot water temperature has disappeared in the shower - the water barely gets past lukewarm at best. All the other household faucets continue to work as before (temperature wise). I understand that all the newer shower faucets now...

Problems with hot water in shower [ 1 Answers ]

We have Moen valve in our shower. Changed the inside valve last year as we couldn't get hot water. That seemed to help. Now we have the same issue. Hot water everywhere else in the house. Any suggestions?

Low pressure in shower both hot and cold side. New hot water heater, new shower, [ 2 Answers ]

I have no water pressure in my new shower. I have a new hot water heater, new shower fixture, new plumbing. Please tell me what the problem is.

Problems with hot water in shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having problems with the hot water in my shower, the tap and boiler were installed approximately 6 months ago and they were working fine until January, when for some reason if I turn the knob to hot water it stays hot for about 20 secs and then it goes cold but goes hot after 50 secs and...

View more questions Search