Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Craigh71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 02:09 PM
    Bathroom extractor fan
    What is the legal limit of watts on an extractor fan for a bathroom. Is it 12 or 20watts.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 03:07 PM
    Where are you located?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring in bathroom to incorporate an extractor fan [ 14 Answers ]

Please could you tell me how do I deal with extractor fan wiring which has four wires but has to work on same switch as the light?

New Bathroom extractor fan won't work [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please hep me with to solve my problem with my bathroom extractor fan. There is no window in my first floor bathroom only extractor for ventilation. The problem in winter is that the bathroom became too steamy and the extractor cannot cope. I was told the extractor hose could be...

Bathroom light + extractor fan wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to replace the light fitting in the bathroom, but the extractor fan is connected to it, there is a number of wires which are all connected, with only 2 brown wires coming down, but I have 3 connections on my new light fitting -earth, live, neutral, how do I connect it properly?...

Bathroom extractor fan [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I want to replace a timer extractor fan with one that switches on and off with light pull. Having taken off the old one I have been left with 3 core and earth cable and extra insulated extra core cable. The new fan however only needs a neutral and live connection. I connected together the...

Electrical Installation of Bathroom Extractor Fan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm about to replace an old timer bathroom extractor fan with a modern one. The old one is fed by a three core and earth cable, the third (yellow) core presumably being the connection to the pull cord switch. I haven't yet been into the loft to check exactly how the wiring was installed. ...

View more questions Search