Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannon08 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 06:10 PM
    How is wilmington North Carolina?
    I just basically wanted to know how wilmington was.is it safe and pretty much a safe place to live. I no that everywhere can have it faults.but just a quick breaf about it in general would be helpful.or if you live there now.. let me know the area and how it is.thanks?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 02:14 AM

Hi, shannon08!

I have never lived nor been to Wilmington, NC, and hopefully, someone will come along who has had personal experience with that community. However, if you click on the following searches, it's possible that you'll find some statistics and maybe ratings on sites of the search that might be helpful to you.

Wilmington, North Carolina Statistics - Google Search

Wilmington, North Carolina Crime Statistics - Google Search

Wilmington, North Carolina Live Rating - Google Search

Wilmington, North Carolina Community Profile - Google Search

I wish you all the best!

Thanks!
    ac101 Posts: 463, Reputation: 57

Jan 23, 2009, 07:37 AM

I visited wilmington many years ago it was a nice place then but time changes everything. Check out every thing clough gave you and if one of his links doesn't take you there look for their dept of tourism on the web. GOOD LUCK,AC
    PICKLEZ4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 10:53 AM
    Hi Shannon:
    I have lived in Wilmington for the past 30 plus years and I love it! Wilmington is only a few minutes from several beaches and we have, it seems like, over 2,000 restaurants... so the food choices are plentiful. The people are friendly and as far as safety is concerned I can't give you specific statistics, but I would guess we're average for the crime rate. There are lots of things to do so I don't think you'd be bored. May God bless you in your decisions.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Just so others know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now very old and archived, so not generally visible on the daily list. Plus, the original poster hasn't shown any activity on this site since 2008.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

North Carolina Expungement and Pardons? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, Back in 1996 I met a guy who promised me the world and I fell hook line and sinker!He got me to pawn stolen goods and cash some checks for him that his grandfather supposedly wrote .To make a long story short I was charged with 2nd degree B&E that was dropped down from first because I was...

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

Moving to North Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are considering moving to NC. We're looking for: affordable housing (200-300K), a small community (50,000 - 100,000 pop.) close to a larger city (we like city life but don't want to live right in it) and somewhat close to the water, say 2 hours. NC seems appealing because of the...

North Carolina Family Law [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about child support and custody laws in the state of North Carolina? Or do you have any links I can go to so I can search them on my own? Thanks...

View more questions Search