Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charmerbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Rush electronic shipper incorp.. is it fake?
    Rush Electronic Shipper incorporated is based in Poland. The company customers purchase products online using our service(a lot of European customers make orders at US online stores since the a lot of electronics is almost two times cheaper in United States). Your duty is to receive and forward packages from mostly FedEx and UPS to USPS local post office using the instructions and materials that we provide. Company provides international dispatch and guarantees along with FedEx and UPS discounts. There are no investments from the courier employee, company provides all the needed facilities. Starting salary is $60 per each received and sent package($1500 is minimum monthly amount which does not depend on the amount of work you have, also the salary can be bigger). We are looking forward to see you among our employees. The contract agreement is attached and is needed to be filled and sent back to our email address. Also, email us the following information to get started
    -full name
    -DOB
    -correct shipping(street) address
    -your phone number(better if several)

Thank you,
    Alexzander Hlebich
    Rush Electronic Shipper incorporated manager
    LaMejor5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 08:33 PM
    YES Its FAKE! I know exactly how this works because I received a similar email and I also applied to a job ad for a personal assistant doing the same "job" receiving and shipping packages. I figured it was fake after the guy claimed we couldn't meet in person because he was in Italy on business. I gave him my address (again out of curiosity) and I received a FedEx package 2 days later with two money orders on someone's account, not the guy who placed the ad. I started to Google this scam and this is how they work:

-Take your info, Name, address, number, resume
    -Make you believe you'll be receiving/shipping packages for them or taking funds from people they have given services to
    -You receive the money/check drawn on a checking account
    -You cash it into your account take your 10%
    -Send him/her the balance of the check
    -The check/money order bounces when they close the account
    -NOW you're out of hundreds dollars and plenty of insufficient funds fees.

I threw the checks they sent me away. After I told the guy I would cash it he harassed me for days by phone and email asking when would I send the money. Whenever he called I'd start the wall conversations that annoyed him until he hung up on me and cut off his Magic Jack number.
    chefboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Awsome reply! I too received the same email. I translated the letter, company and "chief Excutive" Viktor whatever into Polish and went to a polish website to research the company. First of all, his last name is not polish even though he spells his first name so it looks polish ( incorrectly spelled. There is no letter "V" in the polish language.)(I speak polish)
    No such company and no such person.
    Good job LaMejor5
    LaMejor5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 11:10 PM
    Thank you :). I hate that people are honestly looking for jobs and these jerks are scamming.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Also there is not need for this, they can ship direct to where it was going, this is also a way stolen items even drugs is shipped around the world in packages that middle men do.

Money can be sent direct, and packages sent direct. No need for middle men.
    An Expert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Not in support of this... BUT... Some things "DO NOT SHIP OVERSEAS" or ship "US SHIPMENT ONLY", because some US companies do not wish to pay for the inflated cost of shipping and insuring of their products to obscure locale... For example... and I'll use an example of shipping here in the US... When you ship a package out to Cordova Alaska by FedEx did you know that the US Postal service delivers the package? Even if you were to pay the extremely high service charge for next day delivery it still goes to Ancorage then the US Postal Service takes over because there is no FedEx terminal in the 1 street town where the package is heading (and normaly doesn't get there the next day either) . So go figure that some companies do not want to run the risk of shipping to some out of the way places for the fear of damage of fragile goods or fear of it being stolen in some third world country while it is in transit. So "FR_CHUCK" not ALL things can be shipped direct.
    An Expert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Also there is not need for this, they can ship direct to where it was going, this is also a way stolen items even drugs is shipped around the world in packages that middle men do.

Money can be sent direct, and packages sent direct. no need for middle men.
    See Below : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

Liability of a shipper [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all , I want to know what is the liability of a shipper in international trade- if his consignee refuses to accept the shiment, which is sent through a shipping line- towards 1. the freight to the line. 2. detention and dummerages. 3. other costs such as warehousing, legal. etc.

View more questions Search