Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakeboxer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 06:59 PM
    Help with finding value of old Certificate for shares in Common Stock
    hello
    I found a old Certificate for ONE shares in the Common Stock of Chewsville Cooperative Association (Chewsville Maryland) issued to my Grandfather in 1946 with a par value of $5.00 each share. Any chance it has/is worth anything and if so how would I find out how much? Thanks for your help
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2014, 08:07 PM
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...08cHFUOKsY8k0A

There are other sources if you google your topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

300000 shares of common stock at issued [ 0 Answers ]

Baird products inc, a wholesalers of office products, was organized on jan 30 of the current year, with an authorization of 80,000 shares of 2% preffered stock, $75 par and 800,000 shares of $20 par common stock. The following selested transaction were completed during the first year of operations:...

Old shares or common stock [ 1 Answers ]

I have 143 shares of common stock from " North Pacific Products, Inc." President C.H.Cleveland. They are otherwise known as WHAMO toy products, Frisbees, Hula Hoops, Sling Shots, Crossbows and Kites. They were based in Bend, Oregon for many years and since the President Passed on, the company...

Gannon, Inc. had 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding. [ 1 Answers ]

Gannon, Inc. had 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding. During the current year, the company distributed a 10 percent stock dividend and subsequently paid a $.50 per share cash dividend. Calculate the number of shares outstanding at the time of the cash dividend. Calculate the amount of...

View more questions Search