Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allan Ritchie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2014, 01:39 AM
    A bbroker told me the current price is 1.8 cents I later found out that that s
    A broker told me current price is 1.8 cents I later found out top price that day was 1.7 he replied current price is another term for the sellers price is he correct
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 18, 2014, 02:31 AM
    Of course he is correct, it would be the seller's price.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 18, 2014, 07:18 AM
    1.8 cents is what sellers are currently asking, and 1.7 cents is the highest price that a lot of stock actually sold for during the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My current girlfriend told me she still thinks abouther ex.. I don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

So last night me and my girlfriend were talking on the phone and I noticed she starting acting like something was wrong. So I asked her what was wrong and then she told me that she still thinks about her ex all the time.. So I asked her some questions about it like "if he started talk to you again,...

Takeover price is higher than current trading price? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering why some stocks continue to trade at a lower price even when there has been a takeover announced at a premium. Two examples are: Realm Energy (tsx:rlm) http://stocks.us.reuters.com/stocks/keyDevelopments.asp?rpc=66&symbol=RLM.V&timestamp=20110826084800 And...

Paid rent was 10 cents short was told it was sent back, never received check gorwent [ 5 Answers ]

Paid rent in mobile home park recievd a 3 day notice to pay or quit, was tiold check was ten cents short, I never received check or was informed it was sent back

Judgment found against me and I was never told I was being taken to court. [ 4 Answers ]

Last Friday on my way home from work I go to use my debit card and it was denied. I get home and find out that $1600 was being held on my bank account. I find out that is from a judgment that had been made against me in the supreme court in Orange County, NY. For a credit card debit that WAS at...

View more questions Search