Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    graydust2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California?
    Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and they say no you will have to take us to court and all they have is a written bill of sale on it from the previous owner.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2011, 08:06 PM

Technically, legally the mobile home park must have a title to legally sell you this home. If you have entered into a written contract with the park to buy the homeyou need to re-read the contract to see how you can get your money refunded in case of no title to the home.

You may need an attorney to help you get your money refunded to purchase another home.

The park must get the title to the home. It should be spelled out in your contract.

If no contract was signed, chances are slimm to none you will see a dime of your money back.

Tough lesson learned here. Don't buy anything without a title OR a written contract.
    jbibb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Thanks ; I was currently wondering the same thinq , guess ill have to get my lawyer much appreciated answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sell my 79 mobile home without a title is that illegal? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sell my 79 mobile home without a title my younger brother bought it two years ago and gave it to me he paid 4 thousand for the mobile home along with the movement with the trailer move I am trying to sell it for 600 but all he got was a bill of sell

Can I sell mobile home with no title through an escrow company with land? [ 0 Answers ]

Can I sell mobile home with no title through an escrow company with land?

I have a title for my mobile home,I was evicted from the lot I rented from the park a [ 4 Answers ]

I have a title for my mobile home,I was evicted from the lot I rented from the park as I was behind on lot rent, last October,3 weeks after I left my home the park I lived in sold my home as a rent to own,I checked and the title is still in my name and I want to sell it, to the people that are...

View more questions Search