Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TB3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 05:39 AM
    ITunes Doesn't Recognize Where My Music Is Located
    Problem with ITunes Recognizing Where Music Is Located.
    Windows XP OS
    ITunes Version: 8.2.1.6

When I attempt to play a song in Itunes, I get the following message: original file could not be found, would you like to locate it?

This is impossible since I have almost 11,000 files. My Itunes Library is located, due to its size, on an external hard drive. I attempted to import that file back into Itunes, but it wanted to place in on the C drive and sent me a notice that there is not enough space on that drive and I don’t want it there anyway.

Any information on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Tnx,

Ted
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 20, 2009, 05:58 PM

You have probably figured this out so I am offering a tip for others viewing this post. Check out the link below. Click on the selection that interests you and then click on the fields that are underlined to view free vids. For additional info you will need to pay.

Click Here: Search lynda.com

Enjoy! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Download music from limewire/itunes to a mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site, I have an mp4 player with music on limewire and itunes that I want to download to my mp4 but can't figure out how. Can anyone help me??

Itunes will not download or recognize IPOD [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My sister got a 3rd generation iPod for christmas. The itunes that we had on our computer would not recognize her iPod. I tried searching the internet for suggestions, and restarted the computer like 4 times. Nothing seemed to work. I plugged my 2 yr old iPod up and itunes recognized it...

Importing my music to Ipods and Itunes [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I have to admit I am a bit of a dunce when it comes to MP3's, Ipods etc. so this question may not make sense. If so just tell me so and ill try and reword. Ok, I am looking at buying an Ipod Video 30GB (not that it makes any difference). Now my understanding of how they work is that if I...

Anying Using iTunes To Buy Music? [ 4 Answers ]

Coca-cola have a promotion over here that when you buy a bottle of coke, you get a free song from iTunes. Sounds great doesn't it. Trouble is you are only allowed a max of 5 "free" songs. I've just hit that limit :( This means that I have a free song in iTunes going to waste - so does anyone...

View more questions Search