Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2006, 05:11 AM
    Anying Using iTunes To Buy Music?
    Coca-cola have a promotion over here that when you buy a bottle of coke, you get a free song from iTunes. Sounds great doesn't it. Trouble is you are only allowed a max of 5 "free" songs. I've just hit that limit :(

This means that I have a free song in iTunes going to waste - so does anyone want it? I've got a feeling it might need to be a UK user but I'm not 100% sure. First person to scream "YES PLEASE!" will get it.
    bhayne Posts: 339, Reputation: 4

Sep 19, 2006, 01:02 PM
    I'll bite. "YES PLEASE". What now?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2006, 01:02 AM
    Don't have the stupid label on me today. But when I get home, I'll PM the code to you. It'll be a 12 characters long.

Then all you do is load iTunes, go to the iTunes Store. On the UK store front page will be a picture for Coke saying "Free Song" or "Redeem Song". Click that. Click the "I have a Coke code. Redeem now" link. Enter the code I give you. Press OK and then iTunes should show you have one song credit. Then just buy whatever song you want.
    bhayne Posts: 339, Reputation: 4

Sep 22, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Please provide me with the URL of the iTunes UK store.
    Thanks.
    lindsey23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2006, 10:13 PM
    Hey, if you get any more... I'll yell, "Yes, please!" too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ITunes Store [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I decided to take the plunge and buy my first songs from the iTunes music store. Although the process was smooth and there were no problems buying my music... I was extremely dismayed to see that every song I bought was encoded in Apple's protected AAC format at 128kbps! I can't begin...

Lost iTunes [ 2 Answers ]

I own an iPod nano. About 6 months ago, my computer crashed and so my iTunes was deleted. But the memory is still in tact on the iPod. Is there a way to take the files from the iPod and put them on my hard drive?

Can't run itunes from my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I had installed itunes on this PC (actually it's a server) and it was running fine. Now, it won't run. The icons are still on my desktop but nothing happens when I try to open the program. I tried restarting my computer (you know the service guys always tell you to do that.. ) Let me warn...

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

View more questions Search