Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Sep 29, 2007, 03:57 PM
    The most romantic thing ever.
    Hey I'm just bored but I think this is a question that will get some cute answers. Okay, what's the most romantic thing that you've done or that someone did for you? :)
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 29, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Couldn't tell you :)
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 04:21 PM
    I wrote a love poem and sealed it in an envelope with red wax and I bought 12 expensive red roses and left them on my ex's door stop. *God It makes me feel sick now lol* Well I did things like that a few times, I can see how it must have been a bit OTT. I allways did the candle thing in bed a lot as well.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 29, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Oh goodie I like telling this story!!

At one point when my husband and I had split up, he tried many ways of wooing me back. There was this one romantic thing he did that actually worked. He knew I loved the out doors and he knew I loved nothing more than pick nicks. We had talked about going on a pick nick for a while then finely decided we were going to do it one Saturday. It turned out I was going to have to work that Saturday so he assured me it would be fine. We would just go on a dinner pick nick instead of a lunch pick nick. Well Saturday came and all day it was raining and quite gloomy. He called me at work just before time to get off to make sure I was coming to his house after work. I figured we would just lay around and watch TV since it was too wet for our pick nick . I'm sure he could sense my disappointment. When I get to his house he lead me to the garden tub were he had a hot bubble bath ran for me. He had candles lit around the tub and had Spirit flutes (native American flute melodies) playing softly. I noticed when I came into the house that he was cleaning and it looked much cleaner than usual but I didn't think anything of it. When I finished soaking in the tub he lead me to his office (spare room). I thought he was going to show me something on the computer but when he opened the door I lost my breathe from what I saw. In the middle of the room was a sunflower design table cloth and in the middle of it was a bouquet of sunflowers surrounded with candles. There was matching sunflower plates and napkins. He had a plate with two Cornish hens, mixed steamed vegetables, grapes and whine with two whine glasses. On the ceiling he had yellow streamers that ran from the light in every direction of the room. He said he couldn't make it stop raining out side but he could give me the sun (pointing to the streamers). It was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me! I asked him who cooked the food and thought of the indoor pick nick... he said he did. My rough and tough carpenter showed me a romantic and caring side of him I had never really seen before and… I LIKE IT A LOT!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Watching Dr. Who with my then g/f in the 70's
    Watching Dr. Who with my wife of 33years on Sci Fi channel.
    There was no cable in the 70's
    Also watching the sterns at the lagoon feed, and the turtles sunning themselves.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 05:51 AM
    I like that tali lol! - That is a real man.
    missb Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Oct 1, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I was talking to some guy around 12am on the phone and suggested I was hungry.we both went to college and stayed on campus.he told me to come outside.I was shocked because I didn't know what was going on.he was standing outside in the cold and he told me to reach in his coat pocket and there is where I discovered the sandwich and a teddy bear...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Thing For A Goth Girl [ 3 Answers ]

What is a romantic/sweet thing for a goth girl??

Romantic gesture for him [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem. I want to surprise my boyfriend but I'm out of ideas! I really want it to somethig big, to make him breathless. Help!

Romantic ideas [ 21 Answers ]

Hey all. OK well my mom and dad are taking a cruise for their 15years togeather. And I was just wondering. Is there any good ideas teens can do for their loved ones that's romantic and within the teenage price range.

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

Romantic Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Sarah (20.01.84). I am a young, single & attractive girl. I haven't had a partner in what seems like forever and am getting quite lonely. :-[ Can anyone tell me what lies ahead? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search