Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denisetavizon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie
    A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at the ending the evil guy ends up turning into stone.
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Jul 12, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Is it time bandits? My boyfriend seems to think so xx
    denisetavizon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 11:13 AM
    No its not time badits.. it's a cartoon movie the girl has little friends their all weird looking
    punkgemz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 12:22 PM

The dreamstone?
    X
    sadie247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Happily Ever After!
    mckinneyinney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 10:10 AM
    I've been looking for that movie forever! I was reading your thing and I finally found it, thanks so so much!
    trogger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 02:05 PM
    It's Cool World (1992)
    With Kim Basinger as Holli Would
    And Brad Pitt as Detective Frank Harris

If this is the one your thinking
    heatherkay08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 01:01 AM
    Omg I have been searching for this too. The best thing I can come up with is Disney movie The Black Cauldron. Going to rent it soon to see if that is if
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Apr 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by denisetavizon View Post
    No its not time badits.. it's a cartoon movie the girl has little friends their all weird looking
    It does sound like this film:

Happily Ever After (1993)

You can read the plot summary here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happily...ter_(1993_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

80's children movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with an 80's children's movie title. I was about 5 years old, and all I remember about the movie was a little girl was in a mansion, and she had sort of fountain that had some type of magical balls in it... for some reason I want to say this was in her closet? It was not a cartoon. ...

80's children movie with hot air balloon and bad guy [ 6 Answers ]

This is driving both myself and my brother nuts. There was this movie, or series of movie in the late 80s... it may have been canadian... I'm not sure. There was a boy and a girl and they had a dog with a weird antennae thing on its head... they were always trying to run away from this bad guy...

80's animated children movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a boy and a dog.. possibly St. Bernard.. they drive around in a little red car.. it goes in and out of reality and animation.. there was a red and white striped barber pole.. and there were clouds.. I know this movie is somewhere.. if you can help me at all.. it would be greatly...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

View more questions Search