Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmunk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Printer driver - "access denied"?
    Using Win XP Pro, installed printer was working fine, changed "print spool" location as a tweak but now printer is not working as before. Uninstalled printer driver and tried to reinstall, but get "access denied"? I am loged in as administrator. Lost??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2006, 02:58 PM
    Have you tried changing the location of the print spool back to where it should be (C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe) ?
    rmunk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Yes, I did delete that folder, but when I reboot the folder shows up again.?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Outlook: "A program is trying to access your Address Book" What is this all about? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi to every one! Is a coupples of days that I have this weird problem here with my OutlookXP. When I go to compose a new email and click over the New button, I get a popup telling that A program is trying to access your Address Book and if I want it to let it manage my address book and for how...

"missing" printer port [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot explain it, but my printer port has disappeared and so I cannot get my printer to work. My printer is canon BCJ 210 and my O S is Win98se. I had not used my printer for some months and when I wanted to do some work, I could not porint anything. The printer is working o.k as a...

View more questions Search