Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shayo35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 05:23 PM
    I forgot this movie title
    I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!!

It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are also some bad characters that are in the water, on a floating thing. I think one of those is an owl. In the end, the boy wakes up, and realizes it was all a dream. Then he goes outside to play and the movie ends.
    agampreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 10:11 PM
    I know it
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

May 27, 2007, 10:55 AM
    It's called "Rockadoodle" and it came out in 1991.
    It's about a rooster named Chanticleer who makes the sun rise every morning with his singing, but then one day he's attacked by some owls and forgets to sing, causing the sun to rise anyway and all his farm friends think he's a fake. He leaves to become an Elvis impersonator, and now the sun no longer rises. This causes a flood, and now the animals are more vulnerable to the owl attacks. The farm boy Edmond gets turned into a kitten and tries to help get Chanticleer back to crow so the sun can shine again and save the other animals. This movie was one of my favorites when I was little! :)
    chikflik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Hi there
    I think I have an answer for you
    It's one of my favorite movies called rock-a-doodle
    Mother tells boy story while it floods outside
    An owl comes for him and he turns into a cat
    And with his friends (all farm animals)
    He attempts to save the career of a rockin rooster named rock-a-doodle
    From the evil magic owl!
    Dragonballown Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Rock a doodle a singing ROOSTER. He is like elvis.
    Kronik4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:06 PM
    I need help finding a movie too. And I need help!
    Its about high school sweethearts with the movie taking place when they were in there 30 or 40 and one hase like 7 or 8 kids and the other has 9 or 10 kids and they move in with each other and they end up with 16 - 18 kids together. Thank u if u can help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik4ever View Post
    I need help finding a movie too. and i need help!
    Its about highschool sweethearts with the movie taking place when they were in there 30 or 40 and one hase like 7 or 8 kids and the other has 9 or 10 kids and they move in with each other and they end up with 16 - 18 kids together. thank u if u can help!
    Yours, Mine and Ours

For next time, you should start your own thread, more people will see it that way :)
    shaikhalan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Hi,

My name is Alan.

My Problem is,
    I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!

In 2000 I saw a sexy female vampire movie on hotbird satalite, the story I remember little is,in the start of the movie it shows the actress vampire having sex with her partner and after a while they come out from their house and some argument happens and she push her partner in the sun light and her partner dies,she rob blood bags from the hospital and drinks , she like to live alone,one night while she walks a car came near her and the boss vampire appears and offer his proposal to join his team.

The last scene I remember is in the boss club fight starts and with the boss sword she kills him and after that in the morning she comes out wearing her black goggle and slowly slowly she removes her goggle and enjoy the sunlight like normal.

Can anyone help me out by searching the name of this sexy vampire movie please...
    pinkpatygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 04:53 PM
    theodoreb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Looking for a movie where this woman's haves sex with this man in his barn while his wife was in the house then their house ends up getten taken over by some guys with guns. When the girl ad guy comes back in the house the mans wife tries t understand why the othergirl had hay in her hair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cat movie- forgot title [ 1 Answers ]

There were two females. Marnada was the older one and the younger one was I think called priscilla. Anyway they would transform into a cat but only one at a time. So priscilla found a man with I think two kids and was trying to get married to him. The next I remember is the females couldn't take...

Forgot the title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movies in the early 90s. Females were wearing blue or reds outfits and see through shaws over their heads. Father, having sex with daughter in her bedroom, while mother telling her it was okay, they just wanted a baby. Please help me with the title.

I forgot the title [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find out what the name of this movie is but my memory of it is sort of vague. Its like, a cartoon in the 90s I believe, its about animals that can talk. The story line from what I can remember goes like this. The animals have a teacher like figure which may be a badger. I don't...

View more questions Search