Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winddance Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Airplane with nuclear holocost
    Trying to remember movie with a great airplane disaster scene. I think that James Earl Jones was the president but I'm not sure. It was like but not, Air Force One. I think they took off right before a bomb went off.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Sounds like a Tom Clancy book, Clear and Present Danger or something, a few of them have been made into movies.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 12:04 PM
    James Earl Jones was also in Patriot Games, I know I saw a movie based on a Tom Clancy book where the president and staff were in a helicopter or plane and forced to land when a nuke went off, it should be one of the 2 movies I mentionned.
    quando Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 03:11 PM

This is a movie called By Dawn's Early Light. James Earl Jones plays an Air Force General and Martin Landau plays the president. It is about World War III. Quite good.
    winddance Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Thank you, I do believe that is the one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nuclear holocaust with monsters lurking in nearby woods [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a movie I saw in the early to mid 70's where a group of folks gather at a mansion or house and, I believe, are the sole survivors of a nuclear holocaust; there are pools and lakes nearby and creatures tend to hunt the humans as they go out for walks on the grounds. Can't...

View more questions Search