Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THIS-N-THAT1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 10:00 AM
    I need the wiring diagram for a 40" 12 horse, wiring for solonid&starter
    I need the wiring diagram for a 12 horse murray 40" cut approx 2000 model is 40605B from the solonid to starter
    THIS-N-THAT1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this-n-that1 View Post
    i need the wiring diagram for a 12 horse murray 40" cut approx 2000 model is 40605b from the solonid to starter
    Murrray riding mower
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Jan 16, 2010, 03:57 PM
    Hi! THIS-N-THAT1, welcome to AMHD :)

Quote Originally Posted by THIS-N-THAT1 View Post
    i need the wiring diagram for a 12 horse murray 40" cut approx 2000 model is 40605B from the solonid to starter
    I tried to look-up diagrams, but my source only goes to 1990, and I think you have a year 2000 model by your reference to "approx 2000".

Also, your model # may be incorrect. I've been bumping into numbers like 425014X92E, and if you see a number like 96014000100 it was made by Sears.

Moving Thread
    I'm going to move your question over to the G&P sub-forum, Tools & Power Equipment found here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/tools-power-equipment/ . There will be no redirect on your thread.

k
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 12:13 PM
    Hi,
    No search yielded a result for the model stated. I have fairly good ones and that number was jumped over. I think your year is probable wrong as well (as stated by another.)
    I did however come up with two diagrams (dependent on the switch.) Be aware that the only thing you actually asked for was the lead from the starter to the solenoid, so perhaps you should rethink the question.
    I will attach two wiring diagrams; the difference is the number of wires to the switch, 5 or 6.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn mower starter solenoid wiring diagram [ 7 Answers ]

I need to get a print out of soleniod wiring for my b & s 12 horse power riding lawn mower

Wiring diagram B&S 14hp engine [ 1 Answers ]

HI to everyone, I need a wiring diagram for a Briggs & Stration 14 hp motor lawn mower The model # 28N707 type 1118E5 code# 010622ZE. I hope some one can help me. Thanks a lot Brenda Mc

Wiring diagram for 60 amp main lug [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to install a 60 amps outdoor main lug

Starter wiring diagram [ 3 Answers ]

What does the wiring diagram for a lawn tractor starter look like?

View more questions Search