Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonnyskull Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Some 80's anime movie, with castle or labrynth
    The characters would become trapped and turned into blocked parts, like their feet and hanging ears? Like dice on a rearview mirror. They were inside a castle and or labrynth. And I think there were stairs upside down. I know it was an 80's because I was young. Please help if possible.
    peaden1711 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Sep 5, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Sounds like the Labrynth with David Bowe
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Maybe Unico: In the Magic Island?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime (Greek Mythology) Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a kid (80s) I seem to remember an anime movie at a video rental shop that was centered around a kid or character with wings on his feet (much like Greek Mythology character Hermes) and it seems that he ran into a myriad of Greek Mythological characters - Medusa, etc... as he traveled...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

80's anime? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out the name of an anime movie/TV show I saw as a child. I vaguely remember that it was fantasy style, about a girl with wings and a boy. She became leader of her people when she and the boy became one body when the stars or planets were in a certain alignment, and they...

View more questions Search